Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #7

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

*Picture taken from Goodreads

“I'm sure I'll feel much more grateful when I find a guy who thinks complex wiring in a girl is a turn-on.”
“Soon, the whole world would be searching for her -Linh Cinder.
A deformed cyborg with a missing foot.
A Lunar with a stolen identity.
A mechanic with no one to run to, nowhere to go.
But they will be looking for a ghost.”
“Cinder twisted up her lips. "Do you think it could have a virus?"

"Maybe her programming was overwhelmed by Prince Kai's uncanny hotness.”

This book was absolutely spectacular! I had to stop myself from posting anymore quotes or else I would've ended up spilling the entire plot!
Again, another surprisingly good book - eventhough I knew this was going to be good from the start :)
I'll be posting the review soon so keep checking!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, okay, I'm convinced. I'm adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found you on Goodreads and am a new follower. Please follow me back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been trying to figure if I want to read this or not but the more i see people liking it I think you might have also convinced me to give it a read after I finish the ones I'm reading now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the entire book is even half as interesting as those quotes you posted, I can see where it's a spectacular read! I'll have to add this one to my list of books to read.

    ~Amelia

    ameliabauer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete