Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #4


Shards and Ashes

Shards & Ashes

by

Gripping and powerful original stories of dystopian worlds from New York Times bestselling authors.
Expected publication: February 19th 2013 by HarperCollins

Not much from that but just the thought of having a book with so many of my favorite authors is enough to get me reading it! I would have loved more of a synopsis but, then again, where's all the fun in that? The cover....one question....who designed it?!? I mean, seriously, WONDERFUL and something I would definitely just grab off the shelves without even bothering to read what's it about . Great cover. Great authors. Conclusion: HAS TO BE A GREAT BOOK :)

*Information and picture taken from Goodreads

For a more detailed synopsis (which I just discovered) click here.

1 comment: