Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #5

Confessions of a Murderer Suspect

by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Confessions of a Murder Suspect

“I knew my transformation was complete when Dr.Keyes asked, "How are you feeling today, Tandy?" and I responded "I'm not”

 
"Permanently taken care of? Fired, I reassured myself. That must be what she means.
The person who did...what? Were they talking about someone working for the hedge fund? Or the man driving the vehicle that killed Katherine?
Or the boy who had tried to steal thier precious Tandoori away from them?
The boy I think I loved...once?
I'm so sorry, reader.I can't go on thinking about that right now."

"Can you imagine the words you'd use, dear reader, to tell your family that your parents had been murdered?"

 
A very mysterious read so far...hope to see more as the story plot deepens!

No comments:

Post a Comment