Monday, January 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4

Today's teasers will be from:

Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder


*picture taken from Goodreads

"My reflection tells one story
My heart a different one    

The difference is,
hearts don't lie.  
Mirrors do. "     

"How many days was I like that?
Pretending to listen, but not hearing a word?
Pretending to care when I hated it all?
Pretending to live when I was dying inside?"

"“She trusted him.
She had faith in him.
And he left her forever.
Something tells me she's not forgetting that anytime soon.”

"“I'd reply, love doesn't tell time.

Love is simply there
or it isn't.

Everyday,
in every way,
it was there.”

“Love is the answer. Not fear.”


I absolutely loved this book and the precious moments its given me. A quick read but one which you must go back and reflect.



1 comment:

  1. Amazing teaser! I really loved these lines and I think now I must read the book. Here is my teaser:

    http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-12213.html

    ReplyDelete