Monday, January 21, 2013

Movie Monday #4


Sorry I haven't been posting in a while but I have been really busy and not feeling well. Anyways, here are today's post...Enjoy!

First official poster for Catching Fire the movie!

339264 598409550175700 558358733 o 600x888 First Official Teaser Poster for Catching Fire

Official pictures for the movie!
First Katnis Image Check out the First Official Images from Catching Fire! 

catching fire picture 1 600x400 Check out the First Official Images from Catching Fire!

catching fire picture 2 600x400 Check out the First Official Images from Catching Fire!

finnickodairkatnisseverdeenyep Sam Claflin Talks his Audition, the Sugar Cube Scene, and More

This last pic is Sam Claflin as Finnick from District 4

More details from http://catchingfiremovie.org/ 
^^^
Picture were taken from there as well.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen some of them but not the one with Katniss firing an arrow at the camera :D
    Thanks for these! I'm even more excited now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :)
    Glad you enjoyed them. I really love the last pic...it's getting me excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo!! I can't wait to see how Sam Claflin turns out! I hope people don't give him too much pressure :( Anyways, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Kezia! But I'm sure he will be fine. I somehow wish he would get together with Katniss...don't know why...just do.
    Probably cause he looks so hot in that pic! (Heheheh)

    ReplyDelete