Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free Four (Divergent #1.1) By Veronica Roth

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story (Divergent, #1.1)Title: Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story
Author: Veronica Roth
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books

#1 New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth retells a pivotal Divergent scene (chapter 13) from Tobias's point of view. This thirteen-page scene reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.

(This is the scene when Tris learns to throw knives for the first time and stands up for her friend, Al)

Review

So....just when you think you've read all there is, you find out that there's this AMAZINGLY written scene written in FOUR'S POV...and then that's when all the squealing starts to begin all over again. Except it's even louder because, this time, the story is in FOUR's POV!!! Did you get that? FOUR!!!
Okay, so after getting all dreamy, you start reading it and what you realise is, this is so, so, soooo...you know what? I don't even think I can describe it. But here's a little outline of it:
Wonderful title. Beautiful Cover. Perfect Characters. Meaningful scene. Brave sacrifices. Dark secrets and finally, Unrequited love...*Sighs*. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, the most important of them all: A look inside of Four's thoughts and his reasons for his acions. With this, the book now makes a lot more sense and has even greater depth. Will reading this just once please me? No. Will I read more of Veronica's books? Absolutely! Will I ever stop loving Four? Never.
I can't get enough of this. However, there is one question left unanswered. WHY AREN'T YOU READING THIS?

2 comments:

  1. Wow I've actually never heard of this series. I'll have to give it a try!

    Aryn
    Driftwood and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I loved this series <3
    I'd say it's woth the read but everyone does have their own opinions. And you can kinda tell that from my review, I think these books are flippin' amazing :)

    ReplyDelete