Thursday, December 20, 2012

Title: Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2)
Author: Chelsea Fine
Publisher: Firefall Publishing

Overview

Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.

Review

I am literally going to die right now...this book was amazing, spectacular, interesting, funny, heart breaking, beautiful, touching and basically any other word which represents just how good it is. I love you Chelsea!!! Once again, you haven't let us down and lets be honest, the bars were raised pretty high this time round. I absolutely loved everything about this book so much...that I can't even put it into words! Firstly, that cover...I LOVE IT....why is it all the books I love have guys with green eyes? The girl is sooooo pretty and just how I imagined Scarlet as.

So, now that i'm back on track, let me just say that I am so glad Scarlet was born into the same life again or else I would have been heart broken and would have to face Gabriel going all hot with her again (NOT COOL). Luckily, Scarlet comes back with all her memories she had discovered in Anew BUT there's just one problem...she forgot the most important part... WHERE THE STUPID FOUNTAIN IS!!!*Smacks face*Now it's going to take so much longer for the curse to be broken and I desperately need Tristan and Scarlet to be together without killing each other by touching.

I also realised how much I hate Gabriel now, HOW DARE He? Stop acting like she's your's, dude, cause she isn't! I get the fact that you were only listening to Tristan on the whole taking care of her but you can't keep using her cause your only allowed to love her thanks (to the curse). I'm sorry but I hate to break it to ya, I don't like you anymore and think you should go with Heather.

Now Tristan on the other hand, i'm soooooooooooo sorry for you....if only you and Scarlet could be together and my heart could finally rest in peace. I love how Chelsea has written flashbacks which show what actually happened in Scarlet's first life and how Tristan was so much nicer and, boy, was he crazy for her. (heheheh - now I know what the big deal over the tatoo was *winks*). So to end this book, we are (once again), given a cliffhanger (AHHHH!!! YOUR KILLING ME HERE!!!!!).

The upside? Scarlet just gains all her memory back and remembers Tristan for who he truly is. *Cries*
Now for any of you who wants more pics of the model of Tristan on the front cover, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment